Friday, July 4, 2014

Welcome! :)


Life is too great to just waste it - but who am I to say that? I'm just a 19 year old lady who haven't really experienced that much. I have a boyfriend - my first, haven't been really hurt from that relationship either. I haven't gone out of Metro Manila (except our summer visits in our province - Unisan, Quezon) too. So, who am I to say that life isn't worth to waste?

Haha. Too serious start? This blog is a product of hard work - but mostly, of pressure. A requirement in one of my course subjects: E-commerce and Internet Marketing. This kinda sucks because:

1. I'm not good at English.
2. I don't have anything to write.
3. I'm not a good writer.
4. I'm not good in English.
5. I'm not good in ENGLISH.

I love life itself. I love being loved and being IN love. I love everything about everything. And I want something that might make a difference. Stay Weird.

Please listen to Kodaline's All I Want. My fave song of the year. Haha. :)

Part 1.
Part 2.


No comments:

Post a Comment